Who should attend?
- Anyone who bears the curiosity of how modern web applications are built;
- People that want to change careers and get into frontend development.
- Intro to React.js
- Props and State
- Lifecycle methods
- React Router
- HTTP requests using axios and fetch
- Managing app state with Redux
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- Read and write React/JSX code
- Have the knowledge on how to write React components
- Plan and set an environment for building web applications
- Create applications that work on different browsers and platforms
- Know how to develop spas (Single Page Applications)
- Write their own, and use third-party libraries
- Know how to host their React web app
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Contact person for Macedonia
Knowledge of HTML5 CSS3, HTML5 APIs.
Materials for the course
Students attending this course will receive a handbook on using ReactJS.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice