Python is used everywhere. It’s gaining popularity fast and companies like Google and Facebook are using it more and more every year. The objective of this course is to teach new developers the basics of programing through numerous examples and exercises and to learn how Python is used to solve complex problems. Topics, from basic syntax of the Python language, to building more complex applications, are covered. Other topics like structuring code, manipulating data, error handling, interacting with databases, working with files and directories, using build-in modules, are also covered. This course is teaching by providing practical advice. Also, in this course, we will guide you through the process of setting up python environments.
- What is Python and why choose it
- Introduction to Python programming
- Exploring Data Types
- Defining conditional expressions
- Defining loops
- Structuring code
- Data structures and specific operations
- Error handling
- Working with Files and Directories (accessing, writing, moving, deleting)
- Working with a database in Sqlite3
- Setting up python environments
- Solving problems using build-in modules
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- have the basic knowledge of the programming process;
- have knowledge on Python environment configuration;
- be able to perform operations using different data types and structures;
- control flow with decisions and loops;
- files and directories management;
- using simple databases;
- be able to perform troubleshooting and error handling;
- be able to read and write sustainable code;
- be able to perform operations using modules and tools.
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
No prior knowledge is required.
Materials for the course
Students attending this course will receive a book “Introduction to programming with Python - I level”.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice