About Semos Education
The main task of Semos Education is developing a wide range of courses designed for various end users with a different level of computer technology knowledge.
Special attention is given to the cooperation with companies and institutions, organizing a customized training for them, focusing on their needs and their internal development. Semos Education also acts as a service for educational support for companies in the region. Equipped with sophisticated information technology and highly educated and experienced training staff, Semos Education sets the standards in education quality.
Semos Education develops a system of computer education, as an informal education which elevates the rank of the computer education of the population in the Republic of Macedonia and the Balkan region. Together with the learning system, which is developed continuously, Semos Education is coordinating and organizing a system of knowledge certification, regarding the international certification system. Semos Education is a complete educational service in the IT field, as well as other areas like management, marketing etc.
- 1998 - CPLS Microsoft
- 1998 - Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- 1999 - Adobe Authorized Training Center
- 2003 - Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
- 2004 - Cisco Learning Partner
- 2005 - ClearView Business Training Center (Managemen Training)
- 2006 - Academy for graphic design
- 2006 - Project Management Training
- 2007 - Semos Alts - Company in Albania
- 2008 - ECDL certification
- 2009 - EC-Council Authorized Training Center
- 2009 - Java Authorized Training Center
- 2010 - Academy for Graphic&Web design
- 2010 - Regional Oracle Approved Training Center
- 2011 - C & C++ Programming
- 2011 - Web Development - PHP with MYSQL
- 2011 - Certiport Authorized Testing Centar
- 2012 - Superbrands Macedonia’s choice
- 2012 - Web Development HTML5 & CSS3
- 2013 - Vmware Authorized Training Center
- 2013 - Online Distance Learning Training
- 2014 - Autodesk Academic Partner
- 2015 - Superbrands Macedonia’s choice
- 2016 - Superbrands Macedonia’s choice
- 2016 - Accredited Training Provider for ISTQB
- 2016 - Agile Scrum Courses
- 2017- DeVops Forerunner and Training Partner
- 2017 - Semos Education on 2nd location - City Ohrid, Macedonia
- 2018 - AWS Authorized Training Partner
- 2018 - New office in Belgrade, Serbia
Semos Education’s team is consisted of 22 full time employees and 96 external associates - lecturers, trainers and instructors.
Our team is composed of professionals with many years of experience. After a rigorous assessment and passing 2-7 exams, depending on the requirements of the vendor, lecturers, trainers and instructors have the right to deliver official and authorized training.
Certificates owned by Semos Education training staff:
Microsoft Trainers & Certifications
14 MCT - Microsoft Certified Trainers
1 MVP (Most Valuable Professional) for SQL Server
Microsoft Office Trainers
7 MOS - Microsoft Office Specialists
Oracle Certified Trainers
6 OCT Oracle Certified Trainers
Cisco Certified Trainers
3 CCSI - Certified Cisco Systems Instructors
EC-Council Certified Trainers
2 CEI - Certified EC-Council Instructors
VMware Certified Trainers
2 VCP - VMware Certified Professionals
ITIL Trainers & Certifications
2 ITIL Certified Trainers
ISTQB Certified Trainers
4 ISTQB Certified Trainers
AWS Certified Trainers
1 AWS Certified Trainers
Autodesk Certified Instructors
7 ACI - Autodesk Certified Instructors in AutoCAD | Maya | Revit | 3DS Max | Fusion
Adobe Certified Instructors
8 Adobe Certified Instructors in Photoshop | Illustrator | After Effects | InDesign | PremierPro
Children’s Educational Center
15 Certified Trainers | IT Basics | Graphic Design | Web Design | Programming | Computer Animation | Junior Administrator
3 Project Management Trainers
1 Android Trainers
3 IOS Trainers
International Conferences attendance
Some of our trainers are regularly invited as presenters on world Microsoft conferences and they have held presentations in their line of expertise. Conferences where Semos Education trainers have been taking place either as presenters or instructors are:
- Microsoft TechEd North America 2010 – New Orleans, USA
- Microsoft TechEd Europe 2010 - Berlin, Germany
- Vizija – Microsoft Conference 2003 until 2012 – Skopje, Macedonia
- WinDays 2003 until 2012 - Opatija, Croatia
- Microsoft TechEd 2007/2008/2009 - Orlando, Florida, USA
- TechEd: developers 2006/2007/2008 – Barcelona, Spain
- Microsoft TechEd 2006 - Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Microsoft IT Forum 2005 until 2010 - Barcelona, Spain
- DevReach 2011 - Sofia, Bulgaria
- Mobility Day 2009/2010 – Zagreb, Croatia
- SQL TuneIn 2011 – Zagreb, Croatia
- MVP Summit 2010/2012 - Seatle, USA
- Kulen Dayz 2008/2013 - Osijek, Croatia
- LLPA (Leading Learning Partner Association) Summit 2008 until 2018
- TechEd Europe 2012 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- TechEd Europe 2013 – Madrid, Spain
- TechEd Europe 2014 – Barcelona, Spain
- Microsoft Ignite 2015 – Chicago, USA
- Microsoft Ignite 2016 – Atlanta, USA
- Microsoft Ignite 2017 – Orlando, USA
- Autodesk conference, 2015 – Barcelona, Spain
- Certiport Global Partner Summit, Los Angeles, USA, 2015, 2017
- Microsoft in Education Global Training Partner Summit 2016 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Learning Decoded 2017 – Vienna, Austria
- WeAreDevelopers World Congress 2018 – Vienna, Austria
- Excel Days 2018 – Sofia, Bulgaria
- Project Management Conference PSC, PMI Serbia Chapter “Leadership- Challenge accepted” 2018 – Belgrade, Serbia
- Western Balkan Digital Summit, Skopje, Macedonia, 2018
- Western Balkan Digital Summit, Belgrade, Serbia 2019
- AWS Skills Day, Skopje Macedonia, 2018
- AWS Skills Day, Belgrade, 2019
- YuInfo, Kopaonik, Serbia, 2019
EC- Council awarded Semos Education with Best Newcomer of the Year 2010 award
The President and the management of EC - Council awarded Semos Education with Best Newcomer of the Year 2010 award. The EC-Council Awards presentation ceremony was held on Oct 13, during the Hacker Halted Conference in Miami.
Hack the Hackers event
On April 01, 2011, Semos Education held the “Hack The Hackers” event in Skopje. This event was attended by 108 participants, most of which were IT managers in Macedonia's biggest Banks, Government Institutions such as the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, telecoms, biggest companies etc.
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development - Winner of woman in business award
Valentina Taseva, Semos Education’s CEO, was awarded the first prize: Women in Business – Outstanding Achievement in Industry.
On May 20, 2011 in Astana, Kazakhstan, the EBRD’s Annual Meeting and Business Forum was held. It was here that Valentina Taseva, won the EBRD’s Outstanding Achievement in Industry award. The award was presented to her at the panel discussion event “Women in Business - Meeting the Challenges”.
Best Marketing Solution Award
Semos Education was awarded the first prize for best marketing solutions for the campaign “I chose Semos Education” at Microsoft Leading Learning Partners Summit held from September 18 to 22, 2013 in Rejkavik, Iceland.
Best success story
Certiport has chosen 2014 Adobe project as one of the best success stories and filmed a video about the project.
Success story Award
Oracle has chosen 2015 project for Employment Agency as one of the best success stories.
Superbrands Macedonia’s Choice
Semos Education is elected in the club of the best brands in Macedonia’s market - Superbrands Macedonia for six years in a row 2011/2017. Semos Education, as a brand with a high average score, is invited to actively capitalize their status using the token prize Superbrands Macedonia’s choice.
Marili Agency awarded Valentina Taseva with the “Woman Manager Succesfully Leading the Company for 20 Years” award.
Semos Education in collaboration with the Employment Agency of Republic of Macedonia since 2013, have provided training and certification for 1024 unemployed people with 2154 courses. More than 5000 unemployed people applied and were subjected for testing in the specific IT field of interest. In order to acquire appropriate certification, candidates had to attend a certain number of courses and pass several exams.
Project for Inclusive Design
The British Council, in partnership with SEMOS Education implemented a project for promotion of inclusive design and digital art as means for development and support of social entrepreneurship. This partnership enables involvement of 7 students with hearing disabilities from DUCOR “Partenija Zografski” from Skopje in courses for graphic design in the frames of the Inclusive Design project. The aim of this project is to establish cooperation among student designers and people with disabilities in the process of tuition and creation of contemporary products and gaining skills in graphic design. All 7 of them successfully acquired Certificates in Adobe Certified Associate in Photoshop.
Semos Education’s Career Center helps in recruiting and selecting highly qualified candidates. Semos Education has a database of over 40,000 potential candidates, specialized both in software and
IT, as well as other discipline. To guarantee successful personnel recruitment and selection, the Career Center’s team includes professionals with vast experience in HR and technical skills, with specific relation to software and IT industries.
Semos Education each year awards scholarships in order to support young and talented individals. Scholarships are awarded in the Academy for Graphic & Web Design and for official training for Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, EC-Council, Adobe and Autodesk.
Students in Semos Education work under mentorship of some of the best companies in Macedonia. Mentors can offer internship or employment to the best students.
Semos Education opened new classrooms in November 2017 on a second location in Ohrid, Macedonia.
Semos Education opened new office in November 2018 on a second location in Belgrade, Serbia.
Macedonia | Albania | Kosovo | Bulgaria | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia
Malta | Norway | Denmark | Finland | Estonia | Romania | Spain | Middle East