The whole training is created for the attendant to get acquainted with the know-how for creating complex and dynamic web solutions.
- HTML5 canvas
- Working with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Audio and video elements
- Geolocation of the web client
- Live communication by using web sockets
- Drag & Drop in HTML5
- Web storage
- Offline HTML5 applications
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- Have the basic knowledge on what is a scripting language
- Be able to structure and document code
- Be able to call and access remote data resources
- Know how to manipulate the presentation of content
- Have the knowledge how to create websites that run offline
- Be able to access the integrated browser functionalities
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Contact person for Macedonia
Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 - I level.
Materials for the course
Students attending this course will receive a handbook on using HTML5 & CSS3 - II level.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice