The training courses for advanced PHP and MySQL starts from where the basic training ended. This course teaches the attendants about the advanced program structures which are the basis of object oriented programming with PHP, MVC architectural concept, PHP design patterns and the advanced functionalities of MySQL.
With this training course the user will obtain knowldegde which will help him/her with planning and writing complex web applications by himself, or as a part of a team.
- PHP design patterns
- Apache web server management basics
- MVC concept
- Advanced MySQL
- Creating architecture for a PHP framework
- Web services
- Working with images in PHP
- Working with IMAP and POP mail servers
- Security of wеb applications
- Optimization and debugging
- Using remote application programming interfaces (APIs)
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- Knowledge about MVC structure
- Advanced MySQL : views, stored procedures and functions
- Creating Updating Deleting MySQL records
- Working with XML and JSON
- Working with API
- Working with AJAX calls
- Server and code protection
- Error handling
- Calling web services using SOAP
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Knowledge of basic PHP with MySQL - I level.
Materials for the course
Students attending this course will receive a handbook on using PHP with MySQL - II level.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice