The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by ITSM CENTER d.o.o. ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL® Specialist – Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) is one of five courses needed to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation.
This 3-day course covers the core service management activities to cover the ‘creation and support’ of services.
The course agenda covers the following ITIL 4 practices to help you understand the major factors that contribute to the successful creation, delivery, and support across ITIL’s new service value system (SVS) business model.
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
- Service Desk Directors/Managers;
- IT Infrastructure & Support Directors/Managers;
- Problem, Change, and Release Managers;
- DevOps Directors/Managers;
- Continual Improvement Program/Project Directors/Managers;
- Senior Service & Support Analysts;
- Process/Practice Owners;
- Service Level Management Directors/Managers.
Exam is included in the course price.
- Service design price and orchestration
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Service Desk
- Incident management – detection and resolution
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management
Contact person for