The A4Q Certified Selenium Tester Foundation Level offers a practical training course aimed at test professionals who desire a basic understanding of Selenium WebDriver for creating web application tests.; upon successful completion, participants will be able to create and run Selenium WebDriver tests without supervision. Participants in the course will learn about factors to consider when deciding to automate testing as well as specific techniques for navigation, interacting with GUI elements, logging, reporting, and more.
- Test Automation Basics
- Internet Technologies for Test Automation of Web Applications
- Using Selenium WebDriver
- Preparing Maintainable Test Scripts
The A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation Certification is an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of test automation with Selenium WebDriver:
- Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be able to create and run Selenium WebDriver tests without supervision.
- You will be able to apply correctly test automation principles to build a maintainable test automation solution.
- You will be able to choose and implement correct test automation tools.
- You will be able to implement Selenium WebDriver scripts that execute functional web application tests and implement maintainable scripts.
Attendees should have general knowledge of basic programming and some knowledge of Python.
You will receive the following as part of this course:
- Instructor Guide
- Participant Handbook
- The examination for the Certified Selenium Tester - Foundation Level is based on the respective curriculum. The full examination areas are well defined in the Learning Objectives (Objectives) of the curricula. Consequently, the Learning Objectives provide the framework for the exams. The testing format is multiple choice.
- Candidates eligible to participate in an Certified Selenium Tester exam either have attended an accredited course or they are participants of an open exam (no prior course attendance required).
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- A 65% score is required to pass the exam
Certificate: Selenium Tester Foundation Level