LPIC-2: Linux Engineer
LPIC-2 is the second certification in LPI’s multi-level professional certification program. The LPIC-2 will validate the candidate's ability to administer small to medium–sized mixed networks.
The candidate must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive LPIC-2 certification.
Linux Advanced System and Network Administration (LPIC Exam 201)
During this training you will learn:
- How to use, patch and compile Linux kernel
- How to manipulate Linux startup
- Working with filesystem and devices
- Advanced storage administration (RAID, LVM)
- Advanced networking configuration
- System maintenance
- How to configure DNS server
This course prepares students for LPIC Exam 201.
This training focuses on these 7 key areas:
- Capacity Planning
- Linux Kernel
- System Startup
- Filesystem and Devices
- Advanced Storage Device Administration
- Networking Configuration
- System Maintenance
Contact person for
The candidate must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive LPIC-2 certification, but the LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 exams may be taken in any order.
Certificate: LPIC-2: Linux Engineer
If you pass exams 201 and 202 successfully, you are awarded the internationally recognized
LPIC-2: Linux Engineer certification.
Participants will conduct exercises on common CentOS distribution, which is fully compatible with RedHat, Scientific Linux, Fedora and many other Linux distributions. Current running CentOS version is version 6.5. Also, students will use Debian distribution for Debian-related tasks (version 7.4.0).
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice