This course is designed for project Managers and project teams' members.
Also, this course will prepare the employed persons for taking the exam for obtaining the international Project Management Professional® (PMP®) certificate issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
This training is approved by the PMI as formal educational activity for project management, according to which, after completion of the course the attendants will obtain the educational condition necessary for PMP® certification.
- Preparation Guidelines for taking the PMP exam
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Мanagement process groups
- Integration Management
- Management of the scope of work
- Time Мanagement
- Expenses Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Management of procurements
- Management project stakeholders
10 reasons for PMI PMP training and certification
The PMI PMP certification is very important for your career and the same is highly prestigious in the project management area. Certified project managers are very appreciated, since they have reached the highest level of development and expertise in the project management area.
Therefore, we give you the following 10 reasons as to why you should be a certified PMI PMP professional of the project management area.
- You will learn about a systematic approach to projects, supported by practical examples.
- You will learn techniques and shortcuts on how to deal with everyday design challenges.
- When hiring, many companies prefer project managers who have a PMP certificate.
- The PMP status formalizes the presentation of your professional abilities.
- The PMP certificate will help your company in getting new businesses.
- The PMP certificate will allow association with other PMP managers and Heads.
- The PMP certificate will raise your rating in the business world and among colleagues.
- The PMP status will provide opportunities for training potential candidates for PMP.
- The PMP status will lead you to further certification.
- The PMP status will distinguish you from other project management experts.
40 Contact hours = 40 PDU
What is PDU?
Professional Development Units (PDU) is a measurement unit used to measure and quantify approved educational activities, as well as professional services.
1 PDU = 1 class of formal education for project management.
Requirements for PMP Certification
- Graduate Diploma of Higher Education.
- 3 year / 36 months (For 5 years. / 60 months.) * Continuous professional experience in project management.
- 4500 (7500) * hours of managing projects.
- 35 hours of formal education in project management (PDU).
* High School Diploma
- Meeting the requirements.
- Membership in the PMI association (optional)
- Filling-out the online PMP application.
- Positive response from PMI.
- Preparatory course - 10 days before taking the exam (optional)
Materials for the course
- Handbook in English
- Practical examples
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice