Data Center Virtualization Certification
VMware Data Center Virtualization certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, installing, and managing VMware vSphere environments in a real world environment.
VCP6.5-DCV Certification Requirements
If You are new to VMware Data Center Virtualization technology:
1. Gain experience with vSphere 6.5 (minimum 6 months recommended).
2. Attend one of the required training courses at an authorized commercial training center.
3. Pass the vSphere 6.5 Foundations Exam.
4. Pass the VMware Certified Professional 6.5 Data Center Virtualization Exam.
If you have had previous vSphere 6.0 training, but are not VCP certified (not valid for candidates who have an expired VCP Certification).
1. Attend the VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6.5].
2. Complete the vSphere 6.5 Foundations Exam.
3. Pass the VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Exam.
VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization
Improve your credibility and increase value to your organization by becoming VCP6.5-DCV certified. This industry-recognized certification validates that you know how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot a vSphere V6.5 infrastructure, using best practices to provide a powerful, flexible, and secure foundation for business agility that can accelerate the transformation to cloud computing.
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice