Data Center Virtualization Certification
VMware Data Center Virtualization certifications are designed to gauge your level of skill designing, installing, and managing VMware vSphere environments in a real world environment.
VCP-DCV 2019 Certification Requirements
If You are new to VMware Data Center Virtualization technology:
1. Gain experience with vSphere 6.7 (minimum 6 months recommended).
2. Attend one of the required training courses at an authorized commercial training center.
3. Pass the vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam.
4. Pass the VMware Certified Professional 6.7 Data Center Virtualization Exam.
If you have had previous vSphere 6.0 training, but are not VCP certified (not valid for candidates who have an expired VCP Certification).
1. Attend the VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6.5].
2. Complete the vSphere 6.5 Foundations Exam.
3. Pass the VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Exam.
Contact person for