The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program is designed to provide the fundamental skills to handle and respond to the computer security incidents in an information system. The course addresses various underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats. Students will learn how to handle various types of incidents, risk assessment methodologies, and various laws and policies related to incident handling. After attending this course, they will be able to create incident handling and response policies as well as deal with various types of computer security incidents.
This course will significantly benefit incident handlers, risk assessment administrators, penetration testers, cyber forensic investigators, vulnerability assessment auditors, system administrators, system engineers, firewall administrators, network managers, IT managers, IT professionals and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.
- Introduction to Incident Response and Handling
- Risk Assessment
- Incident Response and Handling Steps
- Handling Network Security Incidents
- Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- Handling Insider Threats
- Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- Incident Reporting
- Incident Recovery
- Security Policies and Laws
This course prepares the students for EC-Council ECIH exam 212-89.
Why ECIH Certification?
The IT incident management training program will enable students to be proficient in handling and responding to various security incidents such as network security incidents, malicious code incidents, and insider attack threats. In addition, students will learn about computer forensics and its role in handling and responding to incidents.
The course also covers incident response teams, incident management training methods, and incident recovery techniques in detail. The ECIH certification will provide professionals greater industry acceptance as the seasoned incident handler.
- Training at Semos Education - EC-Council Accredited Training Center
- Certified EC-Council Instructor
- Original EC-Council books
- Original EC-Council DVDs with practices and additional course materials
- Original World recognized EC-Council certificate in electronic form
- Free consultation with our instructors
Certificate: EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) Certificate
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice