This program addresses all the stages involved in incident handling and the response process to enhances your skills as an incident handler and responder, increasing your employability. This approach makes E|CIH one of the most comprehensive incident handling and response related certifications on the market today.
The skills taught in EC-Council’s E|CIH program are desired by cybersecurity professionals from around the world and is respected by employers.
The Purpose of E|CIH is:
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to handle and respond to different types of cybersecurity incidents in a systematic way.
- To ensure that organization can identify, contain, and recover from an attack.
- To reinstate regular operations of the organization as early as possible and mitigate the negative impact on the business operations.
- To be able to draft security policies with efficacy and ensure that the quality of services is maintained at the agreed levels.
- To minimize the loss and after-effects breach of the incident.
- For individuals: To enhance skills on incident handling and boost their employability.
This course will significantly benefit incident handlers, risk assessment administrators, penetration testers, cyber forensic investigators, vulnerability assessment auditors, system administrators, system engineers, firewall administrators, network managers, IT managers, IT professionals and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Handling and Response
- Module 02: Incident Handling and Response Process
- Module 03: Forensic Readiness and First Response
- Module 04: Handling and Responding to Malware Incidents
- Module 05: Handling and Responding to Email Security Incidents
- Module 06: Handling and Responding to Network Security Incidents
- Module 07: Handling and Responding to Web Application Security Incidents
- Module 08: Handling and Responding to Cloud Security Incidents
- Module 09: Handling and Responding to Insider Threats
This course prepares the students for EC-Council ECIH exam 212-89.
Contact person for
Why ECIH Certification?
The IT incident management training program will enable students to be proficient in handling and responding to various security incidents such as network security incidents, malicious code incidents, and insider attack threats. In addition, students will learn about computer forensics and its role in handling and responding to incidents.
The course also covers incident response teams, incident management training methods, and incident recovery techniques in detail. The ECIH certification will provide professionals greater industry acceptance as the seasoned incident handler.
- Training at Semos Education - EC-Council Accredited Training Center
- Certified EC-Council Instructor
- Original EC-Council books
- Original EC-Council DVDs with practices and additional course materials
- Original World recognized EC-Council certificate in electronic form
- Free consultation with our instructors
Certificate: EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) Certificate
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice