Revit Architecture is very popular BIM (Building Information Modeling) application for architects, designers and urban planners. The application enables its users to design buildings in 3D using parametric elements, to perform complex analysie, as well as to prepare rich technical documentation.
- Introduction to BIM
- Getting started in Revit Architecture
- Creating a model
- Creating Views
- Working with the Autodesk Revit Tools
- Dimensioning and Annotating
- Structural Items
- Ceilings and Interiors
- Stairs, Ramps, and Railings
- Schedules and Tags
- Creating Specific Views
- Creating Sheets and Printing
- Creating Rooms and Area Plans
- Advanced Wall Topics
- Creating Families
- Site and Topography
- Rendering and Presentation
- Working with external files
- Phasing and Design Options
- Project Collaboration
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice