Whether you are a professional creative graphic designer, animation specialist or a novice learner, our Maya training course introduces you to industry-standard animation software.
Maya is a comprehensive 3D solution for visual effects artists, modelers and animators to create high-quality content for film and TV, games and advertising through 3D animation, modelling simulation, and rendering feature sets. 18-month Free class retake included.
- Introduction to the Maya interface
- Familiarity with manipulators, navigation viewport, camera control, hotbox etc
- Primitive objects, transforming objects, parenting and grouping objects
- Introduction to Outliner и Hypergraph
- Introduction to editing and creating curves
- Introduction to polygonal modeling
- Familiarity with the components and structures of the polygon and the Modeling Toolkit option.
- Introduction of tools: Extrude, Edge Loop, Mirror Geometry, Sculpt Geometry, Smooth Mesh Preview, Bridge, Mirror Cut, Quad Draw, Bevel and others
- Project and split whit curves
- Symmetry modeling
- Introduction to NURBS primitives.
- Create and introduction to NURBS primitives
- Introduction of tools: Revolve, Trim Surface, Bevel Plus and Loft
- Project curves on NURBS primitives
- Converting NURBS in polygonal object
- Introduction to Hypershade and materials in Maya
- Creating UV maps
- Applying textures
- Introduction to Joints
- Creating a skeleton
- Creating IK handles
- Setting Key frames
- Animation and the Graph editor
- Rendering with V-Ray
- Introduction to lights and materials in V-Ray
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Basic knowledge of working with computers and the operating system Windows.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice