Create amazing worlds in 3ds Max. If you can dream it, you can build it in 3ds Max®, the 3D software for modeling, animation, and rendering that allows you to create massive worlds in movie-gaming industries and stunning scenes for design visualization for architects and engineers.
- Creating 2D shapes and 3D models and changing their parameters
- Referent image modeling with 2D and 3D objects
- Referent modeling from AutoCAD drawing
- Edit Poly and Edit Spline modeling
- V-ray installing
- Creating V-ray cameras and changing their parameters
- V-ray lights
- Advanced material editor with V-ray materials
- Using daylight system for exterior rendering
- Lighting up exterior scene
- Modifying V-ray parameters for optimized rendering
- Creating scene for photo montage
- Camera and Lighting animation
- Final production with V-ray
- Training in Autodesk Authorized Training Center
- Work with licensed Autodesk software
- Training by Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Latest literature with exercises for each course
- Certificate for course attendace issued by Autodesk
Contact person for
Еvery attendant should have a minimum of 1 year using 3DS Max or 40-hour 3DS Max Essentials training.
Materials for the course
- Official Autodesk literature – “Autodesk Official Training Courseware”, in English, as well as a CD including the practices.
- After the completion of the course, every attendant receives a certificate – “Autodesk Certificate of Completion”.
Certificate: Autodesk Certified User
Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software, along with the Autodesk User Certification certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
The mentioned discounts are not combined and they are support for young people, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendees.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice