Digital marketing specialist
About the job
We wouldn’t be the industry leader without our successful Marketing team. We’re seeking for our qualified DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST to help us translate our business goals into successful marketing campaigns. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be supporting our Marketing team in developing and managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
How do we fit each other?
Semos Education is thriving to provide best training services possible in the IT industry and we are welcoming people who can contribute to make sure that everything goes smoothly. If you're already passionate and enthusiastic about technology and motivating others, if you appreciate the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us encourage every organization and individual to achieve more.
What you'll do
- Participates in running the company's social media
- Leads all paid Social & Google Ads campaigns of the company
- Places ads on all Ad Account platforms
- Follows ROI & KPI social media ad analytics and presents proposals and conclusions to the Marketing Director and Marketing Specialist
- Communicates, if necessary, with potential clients on social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Independently prepares analysis and reports for site traffic and published posts and reports on campaigns
- Monitors and measures the web traffic of Semos Education, Certiadria and Career Center and creates campaigns to generate new leads and identify potential clients
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and, after the approval of the marketing director, implements the same
- Participates in organization and realization of conferences, open days, fairs, presentations and other major events from Semos Education, Certiadria and Career Center and makes sure those events are appropriately promoted on the company's social media
- Responsible for updating the company's social media profile LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter, YouTube
- Performs other assigned tasks
Who you are:
You think creatively
- You have practical knowledge in terms of content and advertising and 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Work with modern technologies
- Know the metrics very well
- Fluent in English
- You can coordinate with more people
- Highly organized and efficient
- Possess driver’s license B category, active driver.
- Interesting and dynamic job
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- Day off from work for your birthday
- Discounts on courses for you and your family members
Please submit your CV at https://hr.semosedu.com/ by 31.07.2022 with the subject line: Application for Digital Marketing Specialist position
At Semos Education you will work with 180 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential.
Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We are setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 25 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported learning of the various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe and the Middle East. We offer various certified trainings from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized trainings in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are located in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in:
Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | Kosovo